What is Turnitin Feedback Studio?
Turnitin Feedback Studio, or simply Turnitin, can be used to promote academic integrity, streamline grading and feedback, deter plagiarism, and improve student outcomes associated with assignment submissions in your Canvas courses. Turnitin is available to all faculty, staff and students at Tulane.
You can learn more about Turnitin by visiting the ILC Resource Hub: Monitoring, Surveying, and Proctoring – Turnitin. Click the link to access the ILC Training Library for additional topics related to Turnitin. You may be prompted to login to Canvas to access the course.
Turnitin Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create a Turnitin direct submit assignment? Instructors that would like to use Turnitin Feedback Studio, separate from their Canvas course, will need to createa an assignment using their instructor account at turnitin.com. Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help obtaining an instructor account.
- How do I submit my assignment to Turnitin in Canvas? Students can submit their assignments when Turnitin is enabled by the instructor.
- Why did I receive an error associated with the date for the Turnitin assignment in my course?
Turnitin Guides – click a link below to view the related guide
- Turnitin Feedback Studio – An Instructor Perspective
- Create a Turnitin Assignment
- Manage a Turnitin Assignment
- Turnitin Best Practices and Tips
- Submit a Turnitin Assignment
- Manage Turnitin Rubrics
- Manage Turnitin QuickMarks
- GradeMark – MarkUp and Score a Student Paper
- Interpret a Turnitin Originality Report
- Turnitin Quick Submit for Instructors