What is Turning Point?
TurningPoint app allows you to use your web-enabled device or clicker to respond to questions in real time and self-paced modes. TurningPoint is proven to increase retention and engage learners while allowing instructors to collect data to ensure comprehension. A variety of subscription options are available. Turning Point is available to all faculty, staff and students at Tulane.
Login and create a Turning Point account through the Turning Point link in your Canvas course.
You can learn more about TurningPoint by visiting the ILC Resource Hub: Monitoring, Surveying, and Proctoring – Turning Point. Click the link to access the ILC Training Library for more details about using TurningPoint clickers. You may be prompted to login to the Canvas course.
To access Turning Technologies’ quick start guides and videos, please select from the links below.
Turning Point Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to your Canvas course.
- Select Account from the menu > select Profile > select the Turning Account Registration link.
- The Turning Account Registration window appears.
- Input your firstname.lastname@example.org email address and choose Create.
- Upon account creation, you will be sent a verification email.
- Go to your email Inbox and follow the instructions found in the verification email. (http://tulane.edu/email)
- If you do not receive a verification email, please click Resend at the account registration window.
- After you’ve clicked the link in your verification email, you will be redirected to the Turning Account registration window to finish your account setup.
- Input your account information in the designated fields and click Finish.
- Your account has been successfully created and you will be prompted to register any devices or license codes at this time. If you are not registering devices or licenses, you can click Finish again.
- Choose Proceed to advance to the Welcome! dashboard for your account.
- After your account is created, you can access your Turning Point account by clicking the Turning Account Registration link and entering your email@example.com, then click Sign In.