ShareStream is a media platform for uploading, transcoding, editing, managing and delivering video and audio content in a secure environment integrated within Canvas courses. Some instructors may require the ShareStream NEXT Uploader tool to submit media assignments. As a best practice, media file uploads should be in MP4 file format with a file size that does not exceed 2GB.
To upload your video assignment:
- Step 1 – To get started, locate your Assignment and click Submit Assignment.
- Step 2 – Select the V from the Text Entry menu and select the ShareStream Media (new) option. Then click the Upload Media button to select the file from your computer.
- Step 3 – Edit the Upload File for Media Assignment fields as needed. Then click UPLOAD.
- Step 4 – Click Submit to send your file to ShareStream for processing.
- Step 5 – Click Submit Assignment to submit your file to the Canvas Assignment.