The BlueJeans video conferencing tool has the ability to create meeting recordings which can be downloaded for later viewing. The downloaded recordings can be archived in a collection using Tulane’s ShareStream Media service.
Step 1 – Login to your BlueJeans account from a web browser.
- Go to http://tulane.bluejeans.com
- Locate the Recordings tab in the BlueJeans window.
Step 2 – Download your BlueJeans recordings.
- Click the BlueJeans Recordings tab to view your Recording History.
- Click to select a recording from the list.
- Click the Download button in the recording window to view available download options.
Step 3 – Select the type of recording download.
- Choose the type of download you would like to obtain from the list.
- Suggested Option > Video & Presentation Content
- You can choose to download the entire Recording or individual chapters from the Download Recordings list. If the chapters contained Screen or Video Share, then those segments can be downloaded separately.
After you have downloaded the BlueJeans MP4 recording files to your computer, you can save them for later access and viewing. We recommend using ShareStream to archive your MP4 files.
How do I upload media files to ShareStream?