Some instructors may choose to use Turnitin [Feedback Studio] to collect assignment submissions within Canvas. Students submitting assignments using Turnitin can Upload their file directly to the assignment.
To Submit Your Assignments:
- Select the assignment that needs a submission.
- Click the Upload Submission button.
- Select a file to upload and click Continue.
- Once your file has uploaded, click Accept Submission & Save.
- Wait until you see the Submission uploaded successfully message.
Cannot Upload Submission
[The due date for this assignment has passed and late submissions are not allowed.]
This message indicates the assignment submission due date/time has passed and you can no longer submit a file for upload.
- Canvas – How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?
- How do I view Turnitin results for my assignment (Originality Report)?