BIA Team Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Team is responsible and accountable for:
- Promotion of a Competency Center to support the needs of the University’s information producers.
- Promotion of value of BI and Analytics in the University.
- Promotion of the new BI and Analytics technologies.
- Support BI Projects and Solutions.
- The evolution, maintenance and support of the new Business Intelligence Ecosystem:
- Operational Data Store
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- ETL Processes
- Data Marts and OLAP Cubes
- IT-produced reports / dashboards
- The maintenance, administration, development and support for our BI tools and solutions.
Yamuna Bhajana – Business Intelligence/QA Analyst
Danmei (Grace) Cai – Business Intelligence Developer
Xiang Chen – ETL Data Warehousing Administrator/Developer
Prabal Singh – Business Intelligence Administrator
William Rachal – Director Enterprise Applications
The Business Intelligence & Team can be reached at BIA@tulane.edu.