Adobe Creative Cloud has been licensed for both Faculty and Staff. Users can obtain a license and access the installation files through the Support Portal.
- Login to Tulane’s Support Site with your Tulane username and password: http://support.tulane.edu
- Click on Order Things from the catalog.
- Next, click on Accounts and ID Management.
- Then, click on Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Confirm the user information is correct and then click the I Agree checkbox under Terms and Conditions.
- Next, click the Add to Cart button located near the top right of the window.
- You can close the browser window or order more items. You will receive an email confirmation of your order receipt.
- After your Adobe license has been provisioned, setup your Adobe Creative Cloud account and install the selected Adobe products.
- Technology Services Adobe Creative Cloud account setup and installation information: http://ts.tulane.edu/adobe-creative-cloud
- Download and install the software: Installing Adobe Creative Cloud
Questions? Please contact Tulane Help Desk for issues requesting a license or installing Adobe Creative Cloud.
Students may access Adobe Creative Cloud from the computers in the Learning Commons and Technology Services managed labs and classroom computers.
How do I request the license for Adobe Creative Cloud [Download PDF]