Turning Point Cloud is used to capture real-time audience feedback using clickers or mobile devices. Instructors will need a Turning Account to create content and manage associated grades. Students will need an account to submit feedback.
Use the information in this guide to 1) create a Turning Account, 2) license your account, (3) and finally register your device.
- Login to your Canvas course.
- Select Account from the menu > select Profile > select the Turning Account Registration link.
- The Turning Account Registration window appears.
- Input your email@example.com email address and choose Create.
- Upon account creation, you will be sent a verification email.
- Go to your email Inbox and follow the instructions found in the verification email. (http://tulane.edu/email)
- If you do not receive a verification email, please click Resend at the account registration window.
- After you’ve clicked the link in your verification email, you will be redirected to the Turning Account registration window to finish your account setup.
- Input your account information in the designated fields and click Finish.
- Your account has been successfully created and you will be prompted to register any devices or license codes at this time. If you are not registering devices or licenses, you can click Finish again.
- Choose Proceed to advance to the Welcome! dashboard for your account.
- After your account is created, you can access your Turning Point account by clicking the Turning Account Registration link and entering your firstname.lastname@example.org, then click Sign In.
Preview the steps below: