ShareStream can not only be used to share media files with your students in your Canvas course but also allows students to upload media assignments that can be reviewed and graded within SpeedGrader.
Enable ShareStream Course Media in your Canvas course:
- Log in to your course and select Settings from the course menu > then select the Navigation tab.
- Navigation tab > Locate ShareStream Course Media (new) from the list.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to this item and select Enable.
- Click Save to apply your menu changes.
- Click ShareStream Course Media (new) from your course menu and click the Settings gear (top right).
- Enable the Features toggle to Allow Students to submit media to the instructor’s inbox and Allow students to submit media from the LMS assignment tool.
- Save the changes.