The LibApps content tool enables you to link Library resources and references to content within your course in the LMS.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to the Modules section.
- Click the “+” symbol to add a new item.
- Choose External Tool from the Add Item menu.
- Select LibApps from the list. (Springshare’s LibApps Library Content tool)
- Click Add Item.
- The Link Resource from External Tool window is opened.
- Select from the menu options in the LibApps Library Content window.
- Content Type
- Guide Page
- Click Embed Content, then Add Item
The LibApps tool can also be used within an Assignment.
In the assignment details window > select Submission Type > choose External Tool > then select LibApps from the list.
This video will explain the steps required to embed the Library Guides (LibApps) external tool within Canvas.
You may also find useful, how to embed an external URL: