If you are teaching multiple sections of the same course/courseID, it is possible to merge the sections into one merged course sharing the same content.
- Login to Blackboard and locate the Faculty Information and Training tab in the middle of the page.
- Scroll down the page near the bottom to locate the Course Merge Tool Entry.
- Click the link to Create and Manage Merged Courses.
- The Manage Merged Courses tab opens in a new internet browser window. Click the new tab.
- Click the button to Setup New Merged Course.
- Select the courses to merge from the list available.
- Click Submit when you have completed your selection.
- Select Create a New Merged Course from the menu.
- Input the new merged course ID and course Name.
- Note: Do not use symbols or spaces in the course ID field.
- Choose the Availability option that you prefer.
- Click Submit when you are finished.
- Your new course is now created and ready to populate with course content.
This video will introduce the steps required to create a new merged course within Blackboard.